Most Popular Diets in the World 2019
There are thousands of diets in present-day society. Some of them are for losing weight, gaining weight, and others for living along and healthy life. A diet is a fixed plan for eating and drinking. Type and amount of food are planned to achieve a particular lifestyle.
- focuses on controlling the level of insulin in the body through a low carbohydrate diet. A large amount of refined carbohydrate is consumed to a rapid rise and fall on their bodies insulin level. This makes the body use stored fat as a source of energy. But people should take doctor’s advice before engaging in these kinds of diet plans.
The Zone Diet
- This is a diet made up of 40 percent of carbohydrates 30 present of fat and 30 percent of protein? This diet encourages people to take high-quality carbohydrates and fats such as olive oil, avocado, and nuts.
- was first used for the treatments of epilepsy for years. These diets based on reducing carbohydrate intake and increase fat intake. This is the most popular diet plan of the decade and this encourages people to take healthy fats such as avocadoes, coconuts, fish oils, and seeds. This leads the body to ketosis and burns fat.
- like Lacto-vegetarian, Ovo Vegetarian, Lacto-Ovo vegetarian and much more. It is well known that the people who follow this diet have lower body weight and have a longer life expectancy. The majority of vegetarians are Lacto-Ovo vegetarian and they do not consume animal-based foods except eggs dairy and eggs.
- vegans do not eat any animal-based foods including dairy eggs and honey. It is a way of a life or a philosophy than a diet. It is because this diet is not only based on health aspects but also environmental, ethical and compassionate reasons.